I’m Looking for Some Answers and I am a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are my classes?
If you’ve enrolled in a class you should be able to find it in your Dashboard.
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with the following details:
First and last name
Course purchase date
Order number (check your email for your Lably Order email)
Why are my class videos not playing?
If the video is not loading, try the following steps to resolve the most common video loading issues.
1. Refresh your browser.
2. Quit your browser and re-open it.
3. Log out of Lably and log back in.
4. Clear your browser’s cookies and cache – here’s how. (Be sure to restart your browser before trying again)
5. Try a different wifi/internet connection.
6. Try on a different computer or device.
7. Restart your computer or device
8. Check your browser version and update if outdated.
9. Try a different browser, like Google Chrome.
10. Turn off hardware acceleration (in Firefox or on Windows).
11. Take a note of your browser extensions/firewall programs. Is there anything that could be interfering with the streaming of the videos? We recommend testing with an incognito window to troubleshoot.
If you’re still having trouble, it’s possible that there’s something wrong with the video file. Please send a message to the instructor and contact Lably Support. When contacting support, please include:
- Your browser version
- Your OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X, etc.)
- The course URL
- A screenshot or screencast of the problem. The more information you can provide, the faster we’ll be able to resolve the issues you’re encountering on our site.
For how long can I have access to my class?
Once you purchase a course, you’ll have access for life! Classes never expire, so you will have the freedom to learn at you own pace.
Login to Lably from anywhere, whenever you want–forever. This is one of the best features of Lably, and we hope that students will be able to benefit from the limitless possibilities.
Can I get a refund on my purchased class?
Enrolled classes cannot be refunded. When you enroll in an On-Demand Class, you have instant access to the class allowing you to watch immediately. When you enroll in a Live Class, you do hold a seat of a limited number of seats. If you aren’t able to attend the Live Class, you’ll have a copy of the recorded Live Class.
The only case in which a refund will be issued is if an instructor misses or is absent from their scheduled Live Class.
How do I attend a Live Class?
Simply enroll in a Live Class. When the scheduled class is live, you can attend by going to the enrolled class’ page in your Dashboard and watch via the embedded player on that page. You also have the choice to attend via Google Hangouts giving you the ability to speak and chat with the instructor. To attend with Google Hangouts make sure you have a Google account.
Teaching on Lably allows you to grow your following, earn revenue, and give back to a global community of students who are excited to learn from you – yes YOU! Here is a handbook guide on getting you started all the way to getting paid for teaching your courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re Here to Help!
Can’t Find the Answer You’re Looking For?